Banner

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Dancing With The Stars Results Show

Dear ABC:

Scheduling a Recap Show, to give me "one more chance to see the Stars' first two dances," does not get me to tune in to ABC for an extra hour. It does, however, screw up my DVR so that I only see the last 20 minutes of the results show. And the Recap? I deleted it after the first 48 seconds.

Now on to the results that I DID see.

Oh. So Penn and Monica are gone, and I agree completely. They both tried hard and were enthusiastic, but were definitely the worst.

See ya next week, folks!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Those two were my picks to go home from the first show and I still felt the same after the second. So I am THRILLED! Though I was VERY angry at my DVR, because they went over the time just a little, my DVR cut off just as he was about to say who was going home. I was so mad! But my Mom filled me in. I was so glad that is was the right outcome!

Banner