Banner

Saturday, September 1, 2007

BB8 HOH and Nominations Spoiler - Kim's Comment

Kim has left a new comment on your post "BB8 HOH and Nominations Spoiler"


Im totally with you on the Dick situation....he has to be the most repulsive human around. All of his ugliness is his own creation; being mean, trying to intimidate people, he is a bully, AND he is old enough to be everyone's dad (which you would think would make him more mature...although, he IS Dani's dad, and has royally done a horrible job, so I guess being a dad doesnt mean much at all.....)
Yeah, I just have no tolerance AT ALL for people who are mean to others. The attacks he made on almost everyone in the house were just the most horrible things I've ever seen. I really don't see how anyone can be around him, even after he calms down. How do you have a normal conversation with someone who 12 hours earlier called you the most vile names I've ever heard?


As much as I cant stand Jen (who cries about their picture? who removes pictures of their mom?) and I think she provoked Dick re: the cigarette....I think it was absolutely wrong that BB ever let Dick get that carried away with pouring tea on someone, and burning them with his cig. He has been given too much leeway and I think he is dangerous.
I really thought that Dick should have been penalized for pouring that tea on her head. That is DEFINITELY physical, and to me it's no different than hitting someone or pushing, etc. It makes no sense to me that CBS would allow that to go. Where is the line? If the tea had been hot, would that have been okay? I think they allowed a lot of Dick's behavior because it gets ratings, and to me that is repulsive.

But maybe I'm being hypocritical, because I'm still watching, aren't I?
Anyhoo.....I actually like Zack. He wasnt my first choice, but I dont know why people dont like him, and I happen to think he has been nice, normal, and made sense in a house of crazies.
I am still pretty ambivalent about Zach. I guess the only thing I have against him at this point is that he seems to be aligning with the Donatos, and I'm rooting for Eric and Jessica.
I think he made a big mistake by putting up Jameka. His best plan would have been to pick one person from the two "diads" (either dick or dani AND either Jess or Eric)....He wouldnt look like he was out to get any particular group, and it would leave the true decision up to Jameka. If POV was used on anyone, he could just put up the other member of that diad, again, leaving the final decision to Jameka.
Sounds like good strategy to me. I never considerd that option, but it makes perfect sense. It looks like Zach never considered it, either. He just automatically chose one "diad" over another, instead of splitting them up. BRILLIANT strategy, Kim! Too bad you're not in there.
That would make Jameka the "bad guy", Zach wouldnt have made anyone too mad.
Sounds good to me.
The next HOH cant be Zach, and it cant be Jameka....so, he needs to not take the power away from one of the diads, rather than have them both against him.
Should be interesting to see how this all pans out.


BTW, you aint seen trash-tv til you watch FLAVA OF LOVE, did you watch that?? TRAIN WRECK!


I can neither confirm nor deny viewing of Flava of Love. ;>)

No comments:

Banner