Banner

Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Biggest Loser - Episode 2

Previously on The Biggest Loser...

Okay, y’all, I totally missed the Season Premiere of The Biggest Loser last week. I’m not gonna recap it; you can find recaps here and here.

I’m just gonna start with this week, okay? And I'll warn you that until we get further into the season, I'll just be randomly spewing my opinions. Okay.

First and foremost, let me tell you that my biggest beef with The Biggest Loser is the fact that they make the ladies wear those horrible sports bras for weigh-in. They let the stupid guys wear T-shirts, but make the ladies show their guts. For that reason alone, I would NEVER apply for that show. Also, the fact that I might puke on the first day. But mostly, it's the sports bra thing.

Oh...but the guys are taking off their shirts for the weigh-in. Oh my.

Bless their hearts, but the Red Team women have crappy attitudes! Why in the Sam Hill did these people go to all the trouble of applying for this show, if they were gonna argue and walk out of workouts?

Even though they have crappy attitudes, I’m pleased to see that they actually have some BIG girls this season. In the past, they’ve all been in the 190-250 range, but there are lots of girls over 250 this season! 277, 267, 287...go big girls!

I don’t have much more to say about this week’s episode; I’m sure I’ll have much more to say as the numbers dwindle down and we get to know the contestants better.

Be sure and check back tomorrow, when I'll be FOR SURE blogging about Survivor!

1 comment:

Darcy said...

Totally agree with ya on the sports bras. I can't understand why in the world they make them wear the sports bras at the beginning to show off all their chub, and then at the end they get to wear the nice tank tops...where a good percentage of their chub has been lost and it might actually be okay to wear the sports bras.

And for the men, the majority of them need to keep their shirts on. WAAAAAAY toooo many Man Boobs this season. LOL.

Banner