Banner

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance ~ June 25

Welcome to the show. It's late and I'm tired, so I can't guarantee that my comments will be concise or rational.

Could be more fun that way, huh?

Question Number One: Was Kat's nose always so crooked? Don't get me wrong - she's GORGEOUS. I just don't remember noticing her nose last season.

Now let's get on with the dancing.

Twitch and Kherington are up first with Hip Hop. I'm not gonna lie - I forgot to watch them. The judges liked 'em though.

Courtney and Gev - Rumba
I thought it was gorgeous, filled with emotion and I absolutely loved the music.

Tink: That was beautiful.
Big Daddy: I thought so.

Chris and Comfort - Yeah I don't really know what to say. Seriously. I don't know if it was good or not.

Jessica and Will - Disco
There were a couple of WOW moments, and the rest was completely boring. In my humble opinion. Big Daddy says they missed a turn and a lift.

Kourtni and Matt - Contemporary
Well, I liked it better than their previous performances.

Chelsea and Thayne - Quick Step
I'm sorry to be petty, but did she have on gold shoes with a gunmetal silver dress? Oh, no. And they should not have tried to give her an old-fashioned 'do. It just looks like a bad, raggedy wig. Oh, the dance? Meh.

The family liked it; the Mommy not so much.

Chelsie and Mark - Hip Hop
I'm not an expert on the Hippity Hop, but I thought it was good.

Katee and Joshua - Samba
I think it's the mark of an extremely good male dancer when he can make me watch him and ignore his partner. That's what I did here. Joshua reminded me of Emmitt Smith on Dancing With the Stars with his bit old thighs up there.

It's really hard this season, y'all. Everyone's pretty good at this point. Probably in trouble are Comfort and Chris, Jessica and Will & Chelsea and Thayne.

My favorites were Courtney and Gev.

Who were your favorites tonight, and who do you think should leave tomorrow? Let me know in the comments section!

No comments:

Banner