Banner

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance ~ June 18

It's another week at So You Think You Can Dance. Mia Michaels' hair is platinum and Mary Murphy is bustin' out of that leopard-print dress, not to mention over-accesorized!

Chelsea and Thayne - Jazz
I love the dance, and I think they're both incredible, but her big old honkin' shoes are throwing me off a bit. Let me tell ya this, though - I was enthralled. I couldn't take my eyes off of them. Also, Thayne totally rocked the guy-liner.

Oh my, Mia didn't like it at all. Didn't work for Mary or Nigel either, dang it!

Mark and Chelsie - Argentine Tango
Seemed like she was watching her feet a lot. is that the way it's supposed to be? Other than that, I didn't notice much. It was a nice dance, but nothing special.

And what's odd is that the judges loved it.

Jessica and Will - Hip-Hop
It was cute. I don't know jack crap about Hip-Hop, so I can't say much more than that. Big Daddy says, "It's not strong enough," whatever that means. I will say one more thing - the dance seemed awfully LONG.

Mia Michaels said she didn't even know Jessica was there, but thinks Will was genius. Mary agrees with her, but I don't. I thought Jessica was cute, but I guess Hip-Hop shouldn't be cute. Nigel thinks that Jessica did a really good job, too.

You know what, Mia is so black and white with everything, and I think it has more to do with her personal preferences than objective critiques. But that's just me.

Kourtni and Matt - Fox Trot
Hmm. I enjoyed watching him, but her...not so much. He just showed so much more personality and spark than she did.

Courtney and Gev - Contemporary
Wow. I think they may have fumbled a few holds, but I thought it was beautiful.

Two out of the three judges liked it, too.

Katee and Joshua - Broadway
Cute. Very fun. Hey, have you noticed that all these barefoot girls have really dirty feet? Yuck.

Wow, Nigel totally lost his mind over this number. And Mary's a hot emotional mess.

Susie and Marquis - Salsa
Yeah, it was okay. Pretty but rough. And what was that black stuff in her hair?

Judges didn't really like it.

Kherington and Twitch - Viennese Waltz
GORgeous. Touching. Beautiful.

Hey, is Mia a little bitchy tonight? She definitely has her favorites, and Kherington isn't one of them.

Comfort and Chris - Krumping
It was a'ight. Chris probably isn't hitting hard enough, but I like these guys so I hope they can make it through to next week.

Oh my, but Nigel hated it!

Okay, so my bottom three tonight?

Kourtni and Matt, although really just Kourtni. I completely enjoyed Matt.
Susie and Marquis.

Well, it appears I just have a bottom two. What about you? Who do you think should go home tomorrow night?

No comments:

Banner