Banner

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Did you miss me?

Y'all. I haven't posted in humpteen days. Yeah, sorry about that. I really need a laptop so I can write these posts while I'm watching TV. Cause my memory sucks and afterwards, I can't remember what I wanted to say.

But here's a VERY RANDOM run-down of my thoughts on this season's TV so far. In no particular order, because order is overrated.

THE BIGGEST LOSER - There have never been so many man boobs in one place in the history of the world. Not even on previous seasons of TBL. I am so sad for those guys that they have to take off their shirts every week. Even sadder than I am about the girls wearing those small sports bras.

KID NATION - Like it, watch it with my girls. Can't stand Taylor. That's about it.

SURVIVOR - SO glad that Dave left last week. Sherea needs to go next.

BEAUTY AND THE GEEK - I'm so glad Will and Rebecca left last week. I think the only other person I really dislike is the tall athletic girl who's not really beautiful. She looks like she smells something stinky, and she's always mean to her little bitty partner, whose hair was dyed red this week. Know who I mean? Yeah, I don't like her.

HOUSE - Welcome back, dude. I wish he wouldn't re-hire Cameron. Can't stand her.

HEROES - I'm two weeks behind on watching this one. ACK!

FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS - Holey Moley, y'all have got to watch this show. I love it oh, so much.

DANCING WITH THE STARS - I'm bored, but still watching. I HATE the fact that there is a house band. Why can't they have A-list music instead of studio musicians? Also, Carrie Ann Inaba, get over the "no lifts" deal, or disqualify 'em. Stop arguing about it.

I'M ALSO WATCHING:

Extreme Makeover Home Edition
Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team (and I'm not ashamed to admit it!)
The Big Bang Theory - LOVE THIS SHOW!

See why I haven't had time to post? I'm too busy watching TV. I told y'all, I need a laptop.

No comments:

Banner