Banner

Sunday, November 4, 2007

The Amazing Race!

Here we are for another exciting season of The Amazing Race! I was so excited when I realized the season was premiering early. Here are my impressions of the teams, in no certain order.

Nathan and Jennifer – These two have got to stop bitching at each other. Also, please stop calling K & V “The Freaks.” That’s just rude. They really upset their donkey, too. Not spreading a lot of love, these guys.

Azaria & Hendekea – So far I like ‘em.

TK & Rachel – I hope they’re as nice as they look

Ronald & Christina – Like ‘em. They seem sweet!

Kynt & Vykxin – I’m already tired of them talking about their Gothness. Get over yourselves, please. I want to like you, so please stop annoying me.

Donald & Nicholas – Like ‘em, but they’ve got to get it together. There’s no sense of urgency here.

Staella and Ari – Also mistreating the donkey. Which came back and bit ‘em in the butt. Disappointing, because I thought they might be fun to watch this season.

The rest of the teams – Eh. Nobody else really struck me one way or the other.

Okay, so there’s no one that I really dislike so far. Hopefully Nathan and Jennifer will chill out a bit, and K & V will get over themselves.

I can’t wait till next week!

Wow, it would be so much easier to blog TV if I had a laptop. You know what, I almost went and bought that Secret Friday Acer at Wal-Mart, but decided to wait and see if a better one comes along before Christmas. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments:

Banner